When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Short Notice - Singapore Mini GTG 22 Jan 2009

takashi

Coolfire ....mate...it was a real pleasure meeting you and the rest of the gang.

Let's do another gtg soon :p

Cheers

It was wonderful too, mate! Definitely, looking forward to the next one! :)

Sigh..if not for the fact that i'm ball and chained, i would've been there in a heartbeat! Any pics?

Ermm.. sad to say, we were too engrossed getting to know Samurai & his collection better... that we forgot to take pics! :p But will do so during our next one... You must try to make it too, ghost! ;)

It was wonderful too, mate! Definitely, looking forward to the next one! :)

Ermm.. sad to say, we were too engrossed getting to know Samurai & his collection better... that we forgot to take pics! :p But will do so during our next one... You must try to make it too, ghost! ;)

I would've blocked the dates, but it was a last min thing so....and besides, twas a busy call yesterday as expected..post CNY

Can't wait!

HI guys, long time no see! Damn I cant go this time around, got to do some catching up with my army buddies... But Shokudo at Hereen quiet meh? Its quite crowded esp on fri... You guys are going to attract a big crowd.. lol

Mate...the gtg was last evening....not tomorrow :p

HI guys, long time no see! Damn I cant go this time around, got to do some catching up with my army buddies... But Shokudo at Hereen quiet meh? Its quite crowded esp on fri... You guys are going to attract a big crowd.. lol

Actually, quite a young crowd there so it wasn't really a problem. People tended to mind their own biz... :)

Long time no see ya on here, repfreak. How's your reluming practice getting along? Hope you can be our local relume master soon! ;)

Also, hope to meet up with you & the rest who came during last Sept's GTG!

Oh my god, cannot la, say liao throw face! I only dare to do on my watches.. just can save some money from modder's reluming. Thank to so much info from taka!

Actually, quite a young crowd there so it wasn't really a problem. People tended to mind their own biz... :)

Long time no see ya on here, repfreak. How's your reluming practice getting along? Hope you can be our local relume master soon! ;)

Also, hope to meet up with you & the rest who came during last Sept's GTG!

Man, That was one hell of a ride!

Yes. It was a crazy roadtrip.

SG - P. Dickson - KL - Genting Highlands - Malacca - SG.

Kancil 660cc boleh. The Kancil That Could. The jam up Genting saw at least 20 cars breaking down but not our Kancil.