When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reward For Sourcing A Genuine Breitling 24mm Black Ocean Racer Strap ...

wheaton26

hello, i recently purchased a pre-owned gen 46mm breitling heritage for my brother. the ocean racer strap that it came on has been cut too short for his wrist. therefor i need to find him a used one that has been cut big (at least 7 1/2") but preferably a new one. my local ad only sells the strap and deployment together and it's expensive. please let me know if you have one for sale or if possible, your local ad is willing to sell the strap separately? i'll be happy to pay in advance and even send a reward (to be determined later) if someone is willing to go the distance and purchase the strap for me. i hope i am not asking to much but i've done similar things in the past so i know it's not out of the ordinary ... especially on rwg! once the strap is in hand, i will be selling both the gen cut strap as well as a gen 24mm regular strap and buckle. i am not interested in any trades or rep straps at the moment. please see below a picture reference of the strap in question. thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing back from some of you soon! all the best.

BreitlingOceanRacerStrap.jpg