When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Miyota noob swap

Fritz07

I have a noobmariner and I want to switch the movement with either a miyota or a dg 4813. What I am trying to find out is which miyota I would need 8125?. I am also looking for reliability. What do you suggest?

Edited by Fritz07

The Miyota is a pretty good movement and appears to me to be the pattern for the CN 2813 and 4813. I would suggest that you stick with the 4813 due to possible complications in fitting the Miyota movement to your watch. The dial feet my not line up and the hands may not be the correct sizes to fit the Japanese movement. The CN4813 will also give you the correct 28.8k bph for your sub.

The Miyota is a pretty good movement and appears to me to be the pattern for the CN 2813 and 4813. I would suggest that you stick with the 4813 due to possible complications in fitting the Miyota movement to your watch. The dial feet my not line up and the hands may not be the correct sizes to fit the Japanese movement. The CN4813 will also give you the correct 28.8k bph for your sub.

How is the quality on the 4813, because the movement that is in the noob is absolute trash, and I don't want to replace trash with more trash.