When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help from any US based member

Samurai

Hi...need any US based member to help me out, if possible.

I urgently need to buy 2 packs of a creme - Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Triple Smoothing Lotion

http://www.lubriderm.com/page.jhtml?id=/lu...iple_smooth.inc

This is available @ Walmart, drugstore.com, Amazon etc. The problem is that none of these places deliver this to Singapore.

If possible, I would appreciate if someone can buy this and express ship it to me in Singapore. I will pay PalPal+fee+shipping+additional anything if required for effort.

Please PM me if anyone can help out with this. I need this to reach me before the 5th of Feb. (UPS express shipping to Singapore takes about 3-4 days only).

Thanks in advance. Cheers

I doubt there would be an issue, but just double check that it is something that is able to be sent - sometimes I have found items that can't be shipped from somewhere such as amazon is due to shipping regulations, not their own shipping policy.

I did check. Amazon doesn't allow it to be shippped. Singapore post has a service where one can order from US and have it delivered in the US to Singpost. They in turn will then ship this to Singapore. However, this process takes a few days extra.