When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ioffer - panerai buckle

RolexSigEp

i cant seem to find any info on whether ioffer.com is a legit site or not, does anybody have any info on them or can steer me in a direction where i can get an ENGRAVED panerai deployant buckle, polished and brushed? i've emailed strap and buckle dealers and all they seem to have are the basic deployant buckles. thanks for the help guys!

i cant seem to find any info on whether ioffer.com is a legit site or not, does anybody have any info on them or can steer me in a direction where i can get an ENGRAVED panerai deployant buckle, polished and brushed? i've emailed strap and buckle dealers and all they seem to have are the basic deployant buckles. thanks for the help guys!

I have used ioffer web site quite a few times without major problems.

As said, however, there are good sellers and bad sellers - check the feedback - it is VERY relevent.

Only had one problem a year ago where the seller did not actually have the watch in they said they had (and never had) and I had forgotten in my eagerness to check his feedback (which was NOT good) and was my fault.

However after complainiing to ioffer admin and having paid using escrow - my cash was refunded quite quickly and another black mark and negative feedback was placed against the seller.

So the moral of the story - use feedback - that's what it's there for... :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

I've bought from ioffer before, but never a watch. only watch thing I bought was a rolex hologram sticker for $5. Last time I asked the lady who sold it to me, she jacked the price up to $15 and I felt it was unreasonable. the site seems ok but most of their stuff is pretty low end as far as replicas are concerned.