When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Dial for UPO

Surgeonpark

Not to worry Lani, the rest of us don't get tired of them.

thanks P .. but these were taken when I first got the Nikon .. too much "noise".... a lot of us here "learn" another hobby from this valued community .. so many great images from all the members.. and watches too ! :p

Thanks so much!

ahrighhttt .. back I see.... the dial fits perfectly you can also order the hands from Ofrei .. I'm turning in .. so the part numbers should be found on a "search" .. btw.. please don't use the shout box to search.. :)

Aloha~Cheers

L

btw.. when setting up an account with Ofrei.. all you need is a credit card and give them a 'business" name.. any name.. they will not ask for registration papers for your business.. call and hit #2 for watch parts ask for Sharon and set up an account first .. she won't get too detailed about the business... so "no worries"

I'm looking for a gen dial (white number/black dial) for my UPO. Anyone know a good and trustworthy place to get these? Also...anyone know if they fit perfectly. I don't know how to install it either so if anyone of you guys can refer me to a forum member who can, I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.

I purchased the same dial your seeking from Ofrei.

Part number: OME-2500-Dial #3

This is for the 45.5 PO with the white numerals.

Price around $230 and could be a four week wait.

I took a different route than Lani, I just made the order online by adding the part to the shopping cart on the online shopping facility.

I had mine installed by Ziggy during a movement service.

Word of advice, don't go overboard as I did with gen parts on these watches. Without Ziggy's service the watch would have ground to a hault within days due to a filthy dirty gen ETA movement.

Ziggy does recommend replacing the crown and tube also.

Hope that helps