When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help help

jailechef75

I have bought a few watches here and there, on the whole i have had a few good ones and a few bad ones. i am happy to find this web site as i can indulge myself.....please, O wise members point me in the right direction for good Reps...

I always say...buying reps is not like ordering form Wal-Mart. I'm not trying to shirk answering your question...but what collector to buy from depends on what your requirements are for a good buying experience. Most collectors here can get whatever you need...but if recommended by the forum...you'll be able to see reviews and experiences by the forum members. ALL collectors/dealers recommended here have given BAD experiences to at least a few members...so you have to read everything with a grain of salt. There's a link section that has dealer links that are board recommended, at the top of the forum interface...go there...then read the reviews in the reviews section from the main board. You can decide for yourself which dealer to go to.

I've used Watchstation, Josh, Andrew, Silix (Jay), Angus...all with great service...and no problems. Others have had problems with all of them...that's why...read the reviews...decide for yourself...then email the collectors directly to see if they can get what you want.

Read my Noob Guide linked in my Signature of any of my posts...and all will be revealed.