When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally biting the bullet

Hello all. Is it just me or are these forums tricky to navigate!!! I'm trying to understand how to navigate and any helpful hints would certainly be helpful. Like.....How the hell do I get to the forums page, and now that I know who some of the trusted suppliers are, how do I order from them.

THanks!!!

:welcomeani: Omega_0810. I'm a Omega kind of guy myself. :thumbs: Rwg has a very user friendly forum. Im a little confused about your dilemma. Click on RWG up top. Then you will see a list of catagories. Example, how you found the Intro/rules/sup section. There is a trader and dealer review section toward the bottom of the home page. This can get you started and familiar with the community. Toads Noob Guide should be your first stop, tons of infomation. Fake Master has a list of scam sites you also should become familiar with, very helpful. Like anything else the more you use it the less difficult it becomes. Just jump in there and things start to fall in place. I will tell you this, be careful. This little hobby can grab you by the ???? well you know ;) I dont think I have been that helpful but I try. I'm also very new. Good luck Omega, have fun :) Mike