When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN 201/a

P8B

Hi All,

I just recieved my 201/a from DSN and i had a few questions for its owners out there..

1> Are your numbers orange? & the color of the hands white?

2> My CG pin pushes against the crown quite hard, is this ok??

3> What is the lug size on these? I bought some 4/5mm thick straps for this and they dont seem to fit :(

Sorry bout the lack of pics but my Camera is with my girlfriend. Promise pics post the weekend.

Thanks

P

Edited by P8B

Numbers should have a patina color, and the hands would be lighter, or white even... Bright white wouldn't be preferable :|

Perfect crowns are a luck of the draw... at least you didn't get a loose one... you can file a tight one down, or adjust the tube...

Yeah... Davidsens cases really [censored] me off... I have a one of a kind Metta that got ruined on a DS case... Never again.

Dirk straps are typically thinner, and will fit great, but if you like thick straps, I think you'll just be angry :o

Numbers should have a patina color, and the hands would be lighter, or white even... Bright white wouldn't be preferable :|

Perfect crowns are a luck of the draw... at least you didn't get a loose one... you can file a tight one down, or adjust the tube...

Yeah... Davidsens cases really [censored] me off... I have a one of a kind Metta that got ruined on a DS case... Never again.

Dirk straps are typically thinner, and will fit great, but if you like thick straps, I think you'll just be angry :o

Thanks swidad! The hands are bright white!

I guess im a little upset as i had ordered a new strap just for it (the one on the right in these pictures http://www.rwg.cc/members/straps-t90109.ht...53#entry595953) and even got a GPF-MOD Dep buckle for it!!

For now i guess il just have to keep the DNS straps on it!!

On the crown Im just curious that the CG pin is not pushing in in to much and causing a problem if you know what I mean...

Oh well guess i just have to wait and see.

Cheers

P