When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP servicing

Hey guys i just bought my ap ROO from JOSH yea but still waiting for it to arrive. Anyway i have read the recent forums, and just wondering whether i should wait for the ap chronograph to malfunction and then service it, or just service it as soon as i get it? Thanks guys. Btw how long does The Zigmeister take to service the watches. Thanks alot

Welcome aboard. You picked yourself a pretty high end watch for a first rep. Congrats!!

You don't need to service the watch right away unless there are problems with the movement. If there are problems, you have 2 choices...depending on the problem, you could send it back as a warranty issue to Josh who will fix it for you...or you can have it serviced so it is reliable for a longer period of time.

The Zigmeister doesn't accept watches until close to your appointment time, and then returns them very quickly. The issue is that because he only works on watches as a hobby, appointments might have to be made months in advance...but he is extremely professional in meeting fast turn around times based on scheduled appointments. In other words, he doesn't tell you to ship your watch right away while he sits on it for service for 3 months. I've had watches back from him within 2 weeks from the day I sent it out to him!!!