When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help on FGD dial

CHRONOZEN

Hi

I just receive old batch dial from FGD 202a but with out any feets,the 2 others FGD i have is complet, with the 2 feets on 20h and 13h on the back position, What can I do if I want to install the 2 feets and not destroy any front ,font and colors finition ?

Can I can glued the feets on the back ?

Were I can find the 2 feets ?

and what is best way to put the 2 feets at the right position ?

Thank you

Please letme know if is correct a member sugest me to put a dials dots, is adhesive sticker 3mm to install the dial on the movement ( eta 6497 ) and if can be inoff firm and thight to be inside the case with this 2 3mm dots adhesive ?

Please I need help on this, Is my first modded panerai I have all the parts to finish but not the correct parts to install this beautifull FGD dial I receive, missing the 2 feets WHAT CAN I DO.THANK YOU

Please letme know if is correct a member sugest me to put a dials dots, is adhesive sticker 3mm to install the dial on the movement ( eta 6497 ) and if can be inoff firm and thight to be inside the case with this 2 3mm dots adhesive ?

Please I need help on this, Is my first modded panerai I have all the parts to finish but not the correct parts to install this beautifull FGD dial I receive, missing the 2 feets WHAT CAN I DO.THANK YOU

Using an adhesive would work just fine, just make sure the adhesive sticker isn't too thick so the hands can clear the dial face.

The correct way to do this is to get a backplate from a sandwich dial and glue the FGD dial on the backplate. The 111/112H backplate usually have the 2 feet to attach it to the movement.

As has been said - either get another back plate that has the dial feet already attached or if you can't do that, use dial dots.

Fixing new dial feet to a dial is not something for the inexperienced. You need to be exactly right in your positioning, which really requires making up a jig, and have adequate tools to finish the dial back around the feet to a flat surface to permit correct fitting for the dial.

thank you for your great information.