When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help rolex explorer 2 vintage

chevallll

Friends seek help, I added the link to the specific site. I'm going to buy a vintage explorer from this seller! I want to know if this copy and 'really' the same as the original production rolex? I want to replicate a 100% identical to the original production? this product in the website and 'really the same as writing?

http://ndtradingcorp.com/zen/index.php?mai...products_id=161

Your link does not work, but I assume you mean this watch

Rolex Explorer II ref 1655 with Case Stanless Steel Replacement

$3,600.00

Rolex Explorer II ref 1655 with Case Stanless Steel Replacement Good Condition!

Dial Professionally Refinished

Hands Replacement

Crown Rolex Original

Movement Rolex Cal 1570 Original good Condition!

Bezel,Insert,glass Replacement Hight Quality

Rolex1665Ex2.jpg

Rolex1665Ex2_02_LRG.jpg

Rolex1665Ex2_08_LRG.jpg

Looks pretty good to me. But if you want 100% perfect, buy a genuine Rolex Explorer II from a vintage watch dealer.

1st, before spending $3,600 on a franken (that you did not build yourself), I would spend some quality time researching this model (EXII) yourself. Go to timezone, google & download as many good, clear pics of gens as you can (from all angles). Then compare the gens to this franken.

Here is a gen to get you started (this model also has variations)

RX1665EXPLORANGE-01.jpg

2nd, from what I have seen, most franken sellers like this advertise a nice, shiny watch that appears very well constructed & freshly serviced. But, from what I have seen, the watch you receive may not look quite the same. Think about the beautiful pictures of food that McDonald's & other restaurants use & compare those to the item you actually receive. This is frequently the case with franken sellers. Not that NDTrading does not have some nice items (I have purchased a few parts from them myself), but the old adage that says 'If you want it done right, do it yourself' was never more true than in the case of franken watches. ;)