When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE

dude82

I have a breitling Chronomat Ultimate Edition (swiss 7750 version) which i had purchased last year. Although the watch has never given me any problem, it recently has not been working properly. The date window seems to be stuck between the 14th and the 15th and even when i move the screw at one-click i am unable to change the same. However at two clicks i am able to change the time and even the chronometers are functioning properly. When i shake the watch..the seconds hand starts sweeping and stops exactly after one minute. Can anyone please help me on how to fix this problem.

Thanks

are you sure the watch is not @ the AM times to where you cannot adjust the date?!?!

change the time to 2PM and see if you have the problem!

Thats one of the first things i had thought off..but the same does not seem to change the date...has anyone else faced a similar problem..

Thats one of the first things i had thought off..but the same does not seem to change the date...has anyone else faced a similar problem..

First of all i would like to apologise for the quality of the pic but i took it on the hurry so don't expect much :blink:

dude82 during those 6 months that you have your watch did you ever experience something like that with the date? Did you observe any misalignment of the date wheel or the problem occured suddenly one day?? For me this is a frequent phenomenon but a few minutes after wearing the watch it aligns perfectly! Was that your case,too?

DSC00084.jpg

Edited by nasosn

First of all i would like to apologise for the quality of the pic but i took it on the hurry so don't expect much :blink:

dude82 during those 6 months that you have your watch did you ever experience something like that with the date? Did you observe any misalignment of the date wheel or the problem occured suddenly one day?? For me this is a frequent phenomenon but a few minutes after wearing the watch it aligns perfectly! Was that your case,too?

DSC00084.jpg

It does look something like your watch...however the watch doesn't work for more than 1 minute..it seconds hand just stalls after one minute..

It does look something like your watch...however the watch doesn't work for more than 1 minute..it seconds hand just stalls after one minute..

Did it happen all of a sudden or has it given any signs that made you suspicious about its oncoming malfunction??It is strange and we need The Zigmeister's advice on that subject...Consider asking advice from the knowledge base section of the forum :g:

Did it happen all of a sudden or has it given any signs that made you suspicious about its oncoming malfunction??It is strange and we need The Zigmeister's advice on that subject...Consider asking advice from the knowledge base section of the forum :g:

It happened all of a sudden...i used to wear the watch on a regular basis..and never gave me any problem...

It happened all of a sudden...i used to wear the watch on a regular basis..and never gave me any problem...

Ask the mechanics dude82...It is really peculiar and no matter if it is something simple or complex we don't have the answer! Obviously something is going on INSIDE.- Ask The Zigmeister and good luck