When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Waxy Maize .. Incredible !

lanikai

OK .. since I have enough pm's and inquiries into what this is .. I will post about this amazing supplement !!

It is beyond a doubt like being on "chemicals" .. since those are not only illegal these day's but dangerous in that you don't know what you are getting and if the product has been contaminated by "Bathroom Chemists" .. Watches are not the only things being counterfeited..

I need to spend some time with the "young guns", to tell you all .. that I have done every anabolic and androgenic there was to do.. I got massively big and strong,.. but like everything in this universe their are consequences to "Pay the Piper". skeletal weakness,... joints becoming brittle,.. immune system weakened.. that is if your doing anything in excess. .. if you are under Doctors supervision, then good for you !! As for me , I thank God that I got over the mentality that I had to be enormous (XXXL shirt size).. that is a gift that I am grateful of.!!! I am now just a tight XL :)

but the worst issue with these are,.. there are so many counterfeit steroids on the streets that it is really a matter of Life and Death... a buddy of mine just a few months a go .. landed up in the Hospital a day before a contest,.. he developed a infection as a result of contaminated "Winstrol" and the label was later determined to be ... fake. if the infection had spread .. well, you guess.

With all the improvements in supplements over the years,.. and the best minds in biochemistry landing in the supplement industry.. well, it's amazing what these things do.. and don't take my word for it.. my very good friend and training partner ,.. back in the day.. is making a come back in the Pro ranks .. and he himself Say's he feels with this stuff .. it's like being on chemicals..

The Product is called "Waxy Maize".. altered Corn starch base.. it bypasses your stomach and goes straight to your intestines for faster absorption into you muscle cells .. your glycogen level is almost instantaneous ... a HUGE and massive pump.. and more glycogen "in" the muscle cells means more strength.

And more glycogen after your workout means what???

What is the one thing that all athletes strive for...... yup,... faster recovery from your training .. ergo faster rebuilding of muscle tissue .. means faster growth !!

I really have increased my extensor movements by 35%, my back has always been my strong point .. but it has gotten stronger still.

I also had a strained medial ligament today and it is all but feeling back to normal

Google .. "True Protein" I order it by the pound and in "food bag" instead of the nice container.. it's less expensive, since I go through about 10 lbs a month, comes out to about 3.40 usd per pound.. after ordering 16 lbs. and it also can be taken with vitamins to be used as a "delivery system" ... whatever you take with it will help it bypass your stomach for faster assimilation.

I guess I'm exposing what I did not out of ego to tell you I "used" to be huge... but rather so the younger members can see the side of roids that is not really glamorous.. like doing jail time for ... assaulting a police officer .. (actually he threw the first punch) :p .. or going "roid rage" just because..

As far as protein .. the best one out IMO now is the proteins that are "Hydrolyzed".. very pure and lite... you would be amazed at how little you take now to make up 30 grams .. I take .. "Optimum Nutrition" .. 100% pure .. the "Gold Standard" .. with the black - gold and red label

So, if you are hell bent on taking the "juice".. be very careful who and where you get it.. no one can stop you if you are that intent on using it.. but be aware of the consequences from one that has been there done that... I did parley it into a business of sorts.. but to be big for nothing is a waste .. IMO

whatever you do..

"Train Hard and Train to Win"

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

PS.. here are some comments on the results of WMS .. btw.. I just looked this up now.. My buddy's word about it was good enough for me.. and the results are evident!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.p...xy+maize+starch