When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mbw Drsd 1665 From Wm

Donk

Just picked up this little beauty from the post office this morning. I returned from a business trip Friday night and was expecting it to be delivered Monday at the earliest. The delivery notice was dated Thursday and was shipped Tuesday! Three days door to door across the big pond. Thank you very much WM!

Some work to do after reading many great posts about mods and upgrades. A riveted bracelet is already on the way. Maybe a bezel insert and tropic superdome eventually but it's very nice out of the box. Smooth ETA and keeping great time so far. Good weight and I can't stop looking at the domed crystal from the side. Not good while driving.

A couple of the pics are next to a TW best SD from EL (on the right in both) for size comparison.

My new favorite watch.....

95021-27491.jpg

95021-27492.jpg

95021-27493.jpg

95021-27494.jpg

95021-27495.jpg

95021-27496.jpg

95021-27497.jpg

95021-27498.jpg

Hi I believe it is a beauty....but the pictues don't tell :)

Please read the posts from Pugwash how to make beautyfull pictures.....

Goodluck with your nice watch.

usiness trip Friday night and was expecting it to be delivered Monday at the earliest. The delivery notice was dated Thursday and was shipped Tuesday! Three days door to door across the big pond. Thank you very much WM!

Some work to do after reading many great posts about mods and upgrades. A riveted bracelet is already on the way. Maybe a bezel insert and tropic superdome eventually but it's very nice out of the box. Smooth ETA and keeping great time so far. Good weight and I can't stop looking at the domed crystal from the side. Not good while driving.

A couple of the pics are next to a TW best SD from EL (on the right in both) for size comparison.

My new favorite watch.....

95168-27454.jpg

95168-27455.jpg

95168-27456.jpg

95168-27457.jpg

95168-27458.jpg

95168-27459.jpg

95168-27460.jpg

95168-27461.jpg

WM = watchmaster

Thanks, I do need to work on my watch photo skills. I used a Canon PowerShot A510 digital camera that's 3.2 mp. Still couldn't get the autofocus and macro to do a decent job. I used a tripod though to keep it steady.

I'll work on it for the next round of pics after mods!