When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First post...Tank Cartier

flauzer

Hi all, truly an exceptional site with many people experienced!!!!

This is my first post and I hope to be "in" and not off-topic. ;)

quickly, there's someone who helps me to find a good rep, ie SS Tank francaise, small-size. More in detail

1) good dial: "creamy" dial not bright white, good font for "CARTIER", acceptable blue hands..

2) steel + sapphire

Thanks in advance.

PS

I've some doubts on the dial and hands here, Joshua link

I've got the one from Josh you sited. There are some problems with the dial, but it looks better in person than in his pictures.

The one from Josh has a faintly guilloched finish, and at least the current gens at Cartier ADs don't. Not sure if they did in the past. My wife and I were in the AD with hers on wrist however, and at least with the gen behind the glass, it was very hard to tell them apart. I think "swiss" and other font spacing is slightly off on the rep, but I actually like the dial finish better on the rep than gen. The hands are pretty good as well. The "sapphire" on the rep crown is goofy, but I've seen gen pics online that vary from piece to piece, so who knows. The watch is so petite in real life that most of this is moot, depending on your level of WIS. My wife is certainly happy.

I've got the one from Josh you sited. There are some problems with the dial, but it looks better in person than in his pictures.

Thx ..I will call Joshua,... unfortunately I have not found other rep...

Time ago, I bought a rep (now broken) with a not bad texture dial,

... thought: "modding" is.... :D