When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice Needed: Pam Militare

it7eke2000

I am looking for a good source for a black face, brown banded pam luminor preferably a militare. Something close in weight and in the $100-$150USD. I am new to this and heard the "fiddy"? is a good bet, but im not sure where i can find this. I am located in barcelona so a EU supplier would be nice.

Is this one a good bet: http://www.watchsilix.com/product.asp?id=1472

Any suggestions for good sources?

I am looking for a good source for a black face, brown banded pam luminor preferably a militare. Something close in weight and in the $100-$150USD. I am new to this and heard the "fiddy"? is a good bet, but im not sure where i can find this. I am located in barcelona so a EU supplier would be nice.

Is this one a good bet: http://www.watchsilix.com/product.asp?id=1472

Any suggestions for good sources?

Hey there...

did I get you right you are looking for a fiddy? Well this is not a fiddy.... A "Fiddy" is the PAM 127 or the 1950...

I dont own this particular model but its on my list... My advice would be to go with a 111h for your first PAM as thats a 44/45mm watch and the fiddy is a 47mm Giant!

Welcome noob!

^^^yes, he is right, a 19"fiddy" is a big watch.

In any event, it sounds like you need to do a LOT of reading!!!!

Please use the search, and check out the dealers section. You will find the dealers on this site can source much better reps than the one you linked.

Good luck!

ps, that dial is just hideous!!!!