When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some help on my 24

Dani

Anyone have a spare rep dial? Gen dial prefferd :p

And if i will change crystal is the 199 ultimate the way to go, its so many "ultimate" on sellers sight so little unsure on what to buy :g:

Also to finish it off i need a lello dw :huh: i have an asian wheel but not a swiss , and a part that has been ruined on my 7750 swiss movment due to the lello dw has stuck where is best place to get some parts like this?

Thanks guys,

Dani

Not sure what the answer is on the DW Dani ^_^

I hear DSN has a pretty good datewheel these days so that might be an option....

Regarding the Xtal, I believe it is the Ultimate 199 that folks are using...I stuck with my 024 Xtal and Lello DW...Just couldn't see enough of a difference to warrant the expense and hassle of getting a 199 for the Xtal....

Not sure what the answer is on the DW Dani ^_^

I hear DSN has a pretty good datewheel these days so that might be an option....

Regarding the Xtal, I believe it is the Ultimate 199 that folks are using...I stuck with my 024 Xtal and Lello DW...Just couldn't see enough of a difference to warrant the expense and hassle of getting a 199 for the Xtal....

Ok, yeah the dw question is not easy ;) i have an asian 7750 lello but that is no help for me since its swiss.

Ill check out DSN.

Thanks for good answer friend :)

Cheers

You could also just try to source a movement from one of the latest "ultimate" 104, 229, etc. The DW on those is every bit as good as lello and since they have the newest A7750 reliability should not be a problem. I would never waste a swiss 7753 on a 24 especially since an asian 7750 would be fine. If you are making a 24A and decide to go with the 199 xtal, don't forget to remove the AR.