When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Portuguese Chronol Blue IW371417 - what do you think?

rbalech

Hi everyone..

my first post here but i have been lurking and off this site for a while.. and it has helped my pick up my big pilot 5002.. and a few other watches..

I have over 8 replica watch's and about 3 gen's (1 IWC, 2 x Tag Huer) i am looking at adding another.. i watch i have had a love affair with for a long time.. the IWC Portuguese Chronol Blue IW371417..

the best i have been able to find online is this on perfect clones -

http://www.jpc8118.com/00iwpg10002-portugu...ved-p-5491.html

1.jpg

i already have a gen blue leather band that i picked up when i purchased my IWC pilot spitefire & i think it will fit on the replica..

my question to you experts is - is this a good replica? the price seem's fair.. as anyone got one? anyone recomend anything better or some modifications?

oh it's a stunning watch no doubt about it! it is so elegant even with a chronograph!

but as b16a2 mentioned, the movement is less stunning but treatable.

go for it!

It's treatable but you'll have a hard time finding someone who's willing to do the mod for you. <_<

I have this watch. It's stunning, but the blue colour is off. The genuine one's blue is a much darker blue.