When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Difference between these two watches?

rsoares28

Hello,

I'm very glad I found this great community; i can't wait to be up speed on a great hobbie like this.

I am looking to purchase a Mont Blanc Time Walker silver and i found 2 versions on one of forums respected dealers websites.

One is swiss 7753 and it's $850, and the other is asian 7750 for $260

From the pictures they look identical and also very identical to the gen. my question is.... I was reading the replicawatchreport and they had a comparison between Swiss/Jap/Asian and asian was the least quality. Is the timewalker asian 7750 the same low asian quality they talk about on the rep watch report? Is there a Japanese movement version of the timewalker? I just really wanna know if the naked eye can tell the difference between the $850 watch and $260 watch? what about weight? i saw some reviews of the timewalker rep on this site but there was no mention of whether it was the swiss or the asian.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

looking forward to getting up to speed so one day i can contribute to this great site.

Bump!!! any advice?

Hello,

I'm very glad I found this great community; i can't wait to be up speed on a great hobbie like this.

I am looking to purchase a Mont Blanc Time Walker silver and i found 2 versions on one of forums respected dealers websites.

One is swiss 7753 and it's $850, and the other is asian 7750 for $260

From the pictures they look identical and also very identical to the gen. my question is.... I was reading the replicawatchreport and they had a comparison between Swiss/Jap/Asian and asian was the least quality. Is the timewalker asian 7750 the same low asian quality they talk about on the rep watch report? Is there a Japanese movement version of the timewalker? I just really wanna know if the naked eye can tell the difference between the $850 watch and $260 watch? what about weight? i saw some reviews of the timewalker rep on this site but there was no mention of whether it was the swiss or the asian.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

looking forward to getting up to speed so one day i can contribute to this great site.