When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A saw the Pam I want! Only problem is it's a LE that will probably never be rep'd

Prsist

The PAM051 is not an LE.

There were never any very good 049 reps. Unlike the 048 which was VERY accurate, the 049 had an hour hand that was *far* too short. I don't know if any of the 40mm reps came with bracelets, I can't remember seeing any.

The gen pam 00051 is a LE. Only 600 made. How do I know? Tried one on Sat, #367/600 on the back. Now if your talkig about the rep, then if course not.

Limited production does not make it a Limited Edition. *Every* Panerai model is only made in a certain # of each unit per year. Check the Panerai website, there is a special section for the Limited Edition watches. The 051 is produced every year. They make a certain amount of units of each model every year. Just because they make a lower number of 051s is simply a matter of lower demand for that model as opposed to the 111, or any other model.

Edited by peepshow

My apologies, I sometimes get LE confused with limited runs. LE's are produce once, or are they? Limited runs are just that, produced for how ever many years in a limited runs. The Maurice Lacroix Peseux being a good example. Damn you boys keep me on my toes!

Like this ???

DSCN3966.jpg

It's from a friend and I relumed it last week .

My dealer told me that Taiwan is making the 050 replica now , and the quality is 1:1 as the Gen . But don't know the price !!

If I know any info about that , I just share you guys .

Ah, YEAH!!!!! That's the one! May I be the first to sign up!

Hi guys ,

I recheck from my dealer about tha 051 , and the answer is the moddle Taiwan making now is 048 & 049 . So , the modle is leather strap , not metal . So I ask my dealer about where to get the bracelet , unfortunately the bracelet for 40mm is out of production !!

Sorry about the bad news , and I will ask him about the price .

Goin

Edited by goin6633

I FOUND THE WATCH! Sort of. Silixprime.com has a "lady' version with Asian 21j, White Dial, mag date, BUT ON A PINK OR GREEN STRAP.

1. Will a panerai bracelet fit or are the bracelets 24mm at the lugs?

2. Never bought from Silixprime.com, how are their watches? Easy to deal with?