When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi there!

templeofbu

Hello!

Finally made my first post, even though I've been leeching around for 3-4 months here. I was actually very close to posting a thread about what the perfect sub is when I first came here... Glad I didn't!

I've always loved watches, reps and gens, and I'm currently waiting for the WM9 sub from BK, a Breitling Avenger Skyland from replicawatch88, an UPO 45mm black bezel from watcheden, and a PO 45mm orange bezel from watcheden as well. Been waiting for the sub since November, and now it's shipped tomorrow; I'm like a little child on christmas eve!

Kind regards

templeofbu

Edited by templeofbu

Welcome to RWG. Looks like the bug is taking a big bite out of your bootay. These reps are seriously adictive :Jumpy: I thought peeps were joking about this hobby and it's adictive nature. I just had my heat/water turned off. Summer comming and who realy needs running water? I mean come on, watches were here before indoor pluming and the other luxryies that we realy dont need. And as far as having a roof over your head, over rated. :closedeyes: Welcome to food stamps and that wonderful goverment cheese :bad: To your next rep :drinks: Mike

So, I just read the thread about the guy who recieved letters from the Rolex lawyers, and was told by customs to come down for interrerogation.

This morning I was called by my customs and told that I have to pay taxes for the ''adapter'' I was being shipped from China. Of course I played along (although I was just about to say ''what adapter, I ordered a watch''!), and they said I would have to pay a fine of what equals aprox. 50$ and that they would send me the bill for the tax. Now I am of course worried that they will examine the package closer, and then discover the watch!

Should I just claim that I had indeed ordered an adapter, if they call me again?

Deny, deny, deny.... and then lie?

Kind Regards

templeofbu