When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's the normal wait time?

Hi everyone, new on the forums but been reading like crazy and finally decided to go through with it and buy my first rep :D I purchased my watch from watcheden and it got shipped on the 13th of feb and its the 23 now and no update on the tracker, just that it was shipped from Hong Kong on the 13th. I'm wondering if this is normal, will it just show up one day or will the tracker tell me if its made it to the US? This is my first time so I really don't know what to expect and any input is appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Hi and welcome. I don't know about that particular dealer but yes, this is quite normal and it might take even a little longer. Remember, you are not shopping at Amazon (giggle... I think I posted the very same response yesterday in a fellow noob's thread... - sorry for recycling bytes)

Hi everyone, new on the forums but been reading like crazy and finally decided to go through with it and buy my first rep :D I purchased my watch from watcheden and it got shipped on the 13th of feb and its the 23 now and no update on the tracker, just that it was shipped from Hong Kong on the 13th. I'm wondering if this is normal, will it just show up one day or will the tracker tell me if its made it to the US? This is my first time so I really don't know what to expect and any input is appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Use your tracking number and go to your own country's postal website to continue tracking it.

If you are still in the HK Post website to check tracking, it won't update once it leaves HK.

I made that mistake wondering the same as you untill I went on my country's postal service website (Canada Post) and continued the update from there, using the same tracking number.

Don't worry, it's not at all unusual for tracking numbers to not work for several days, and sometimes the package arrives when the tracking system says it's still in PRC.

Tracking is not an exact science, especially international

Especially with EMS. Don't sweat it, it will arrive -