When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Here. Hi..

Hi All,

I only recently came across this site and am so very impressed with the amount of info. I definitely have tons of reading to do as I have tons of questions.

My story is short, back in the late nineties when I was making great cash I bought a gen rolex explorer 2. A few years after the dot com crash I needed some cash, so (gulp) I made the mistake of selling my watch on ebay (for a fair price). I had these horrible withdrawls afterwards, and regrets as I really missed that beautiful timepiece.

Still having the itch but not the budget, this is when I first got into replicas, and after a reasonable amount of research I bought a replica submariner (anniv. edition) online and have been very happy ever since. My replica hasnt had any issues, I'm no expert but would like to believe I'm pretty detailed and its really a first rate replica with believeable movement, great crystal, and gorgeous stainless steel. I get compliments often, and no one has ever even suspected (at least not that I'm aware of, as even I am impressed after 2 years of ownership) that it isnt genuine.

In the past year I've really become fond of the Bell & Ross BR 01-92's and finally took the plunge this week and bought one online, and ancticipate delivery in next week or so. I was thrilled to death when the retailer I bought from wasnt listed on this forum's scam retailers, but I'm still not sure I bought from best possible retailer. I look forward to finding out more about which retailers are recommended on this site that offer the best replicas for honest prices, I'm sure I wont stop at my new BR.

Cheers!

P.S.

I also have a gen Oris Meistertaucher which I'm very fond of, but dont wear often as its a tight fight under most office/dress shirts.

Welcome to RWG. You just found yourself the best watch forum around and a collection of great watch enthusiasts. A look at the quality of posts here will make you realize you found the right spot for research and participation.

Post your feedback on your buying experience and pics when you get it. Read the reviews here and you'll be finding that you start buying French cuffs to fit your soon-to-buy big watches.

Welcome to RWG. You just found yourself the best watch forum around and a collection of great watch enthusiasts. A look at the quality of posts here will make you realize you found the right spot for research and participation.

Post your feedback on your buying experience and pics when you get it. Read the reviews here and you'll be finding that you start buying French cuffs to fit your soon-to-buy big watches.

Thanks!'ll post pics and my 2 cents worth of a review after the new replica arrives.