When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen 16613 on the bay.....

CJT74

Looks like a real nice 16613. The guy stated that the buy it now price was $2800.00. That sounds way to cheap, had I seen that before the bidding started I would have jumped on it. But now that the bidding started who knows where it will go. I'm sure it will pass $2800 though. Why would anyone start bidding when the buy it now is so low?

Are the prices of used subs really that low?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolex-Submariner-2-ton...%3A1%7C294%3A50

At least 2 of those pictures have been stolen from this review. I bet those 2 other pics have been stolen too. Pictures prove absolutely nothing.

Looks like a total scam to me. Stay away.

Moved to Auction and Scam sites.

At least 2 of those pictures have been stolen from this review. I bet those 2 other pics have been stolen too. Pictures prove absolutely nothing.

Looks like a total scam to me. Stay away.

Moved to Auction and Scam sites.

Wow...you're right. Look at the ebay ad again. Two of the pics show show lug holes and the other doesn't. The one showing the green sticker and dial were definatly stolen. Thanks for the heads up. I placed two bids and luckily I was already outbid.

So when I first saw this auction I emailed the seller saying that I would buy the watch at 2800 if the winning buyer didn't work out.

And today I get this email.......

"if you are still willing to purchase the watch i am definitely willing to sell it to you for 2800 please respond asap"