When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New MBW/MBK Pam Models

poopypants

I keep hearing that a NEW batch of MBW/MBK Pam models are going to surface soon... (some being 40mm for those small wrists)

After a thread over at RG started, I got excited seeing the pics, but then the thread was later closed due to idiocy...

I see that some of the flaws of 'today' may be fixed 'tomorrow'...

This picture surfaced showing the curved CG and the roller lock. (not to mention the claims of 1:1, whatever)

CopyofIMG_0624.jpg

I am excited that i see this finally being released however nobody has any information as to which models are being released...

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO? I'm sure it will start to surface, eventually... but when some of us see images of models to come, some of us get antsy!

Thanks!

PP

I saw that post as well. I am hopeful for a product that finally matches some of the other super-reps that we have recieved lately. The first pictures of the dials however, were quite dissapointing. I continue to be mystified as to why the makers can not copy - what seems to be a very simple dial.

huh?

Simply putting the MBW/MBK badge on a rep does not make it a "Good" rep. PF is trying to create a buzz by leveraging the MBW brand. Truth is there are a lot of flaws in the model posted. He is trying to rope in the Noob who sees MBW and flips out their credit card without doing the research.

Caveat Emptor

Simply putting the MBW/MBK badge on a rep does not make it a "Good" rep. PF is trying to create a buzz by leveraging the MBW brand. Truth is there are a lot of flaws in the model posted. He is trying to rope in the Noob who sees MBW and flips out their credit card without doing the research.

very true!

however, i see a glimmer of hope in these models... and who knows, these may not even be "MBW" models... if you can remember, they were selling noobmariners as MBW/MBK but certainly were not MBW models by any means... i am hoping that these are in fact just standard CH models that have been updated... one could hope i guess...

It was simply a misinterpretation of a rep by Pamfried. The watch is nothing to write home about, it's just a new version of an existing model. Who makes it and where I don't know and don't care, but hate when someone calls something 1:1 with the gen and himself knows well that couldn't be further from the truth.

Well, he's dug himself a a big hole now, and instead of attracting potential customers he's achieved quite the opposite.

Someone floated asking price for this rep being $450...rediculous...anyone here can buy a watch that sells in vicinity of $250 from MBW, but it takes guts and stupidity to ask 80% for re-sale.

Edited by babola

well... my biggest hope is a SHARPER CASE!!! (enough with the rounded off lugs!!!) also, correct CG and Crown... the latest models have been lacking those details needed to call it a "super" whatever... even with the intro of V's CG which was (to me) astronomically priced and T Crowns, i still think that a 1:1ish rep could be achieved WITHOUT mods.... i just hope to see the "fixes" that we should have had been months and years ago!