When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Titanium PAM082

Mickey Padge

Just received this from Davidsen, a beautiful Swiss titanium PAM082! :D

This is the old version, with serial numbers and correct caseback engraving. I took a long shot and asked for the old one, and so it seems he can still get both versions?

Anyway, here are some pictures, click to expand:

dsc02172h.th.jpgdsc02175.th.jpgdsc02183.th.jpg

dsc02179p.th.jpgdsc02182j.th.jpgdsc02177j.th.jpg

dsc02172.jpg

Aside from a couple of dial marks (tiny) the watch is perfect, I could not be happier. Full superlume on the dial and hands, and high CP too. I now have a PAM036 and PAM082, and I hope to keep it to that amount, I can't afford any more :lol:

Comments and observations most welcome :)

It looks really nice , really very special .

Congratulation !!!!

I love the case back , and the blue dial , really good !

Thank you! :)

it is really nice, and it has pushed my ti PAM036 off my wrist, which is no mean feat! :D

I was so happy when I saw the serials and correct case back, I really didn't want the newer version, without the serials. I have heard the new version may have a correct (non inverted) case back engraving, but that info is not confirmed, at least until the watch is received by the RG member Egg Mc Manos ;)

Apparently, this might be the new updated version? The dial has the correct off white markers and hand lume, with the markers moved a tiny bit towards the center of the dial. Also mine is marked 132/300, whereas the old style 082's were 033/300?

So Davidsen may have tweaked this watch a little bit more, and corrected some of the errors. Any PAM experts care to comment? B)