When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate PAM 220 added to the family collection ...

wheaton26

hello, my father received a few new watches over the weekend and i just had to post and comment on this one. between my father, brother and myself ... we have a nice collection of genuine and replica watches. one thing we have always done (like many others here) is buy the matching reps to the gens we own. my brother has the gen 220 so it was only fitting to get the rep. this is the latest ultimate or best version from josh. it is expensive at $458 plus shipping ... especially for an asian movement. with that being said, this is one of the best out of the box panerai's i have ever seen. unfortunately i haven't had the chance to see it in person but was sent pictures today. the next time i am home visiting i'll be sure to do some comparison shots of the rep and gen. the date is the thing that i am most impressed about as it's been tough to find a good font and mag together straight from the factory. feel free to weigh in and thanks for looking!

REP220.jpg

• 1 month later...
Is the case brushed or polished? What about the bracelet?

Thanks

the case is brushed, while the bezel and crown guard are polished. the bracelet is a combination of brushed and polished links just like the original. see picture below of my brother's gen 220 (on the right) next to my gen 091.

PAM091220.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
the case is brushed, while the bezel and crown guard are polished. the bracelet is a combination of brushed and polished links just like the original. see picture below of my brother's gen 220 (on the right) next to my gen 091.

PAM091220.jpg

Are the links on the 091 all brushed, or a combination of brushed & polished (like on the 220)?

Thanks

Is a Rep bracelet like this available?

Thanks

no. there used to be a titanium and polished ss bracelet available (although i haven't seen one for sale in a long time). there is also an all brushed ss version. i once bought both versions and took them apart to make a titanium and brushed ss bracelet. the left overs then made the regular brushed and polished ss bracelet. but that was a couple of years ago and i've since sold them both.

no. there used to be a titanium and polished ss bracelet available (although i haven't seen one for sale in a long time). there is also an all brushed ss version. i once bought both versions and took them apart to make a titanium and brushed ss bracelet. the left overs then made the regular brushed and polished ss bracelet. but that was a couple of years ago and i've since sold them both.

Where would I buy an all-brushed stainless steel version?

Thanks