When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I think my next few purchases will be gen....

jfreeman420

So am I the only one here who is enamored by Jim's show on shop nbc? I watch it regularly, actually believing all the bs they spew about Invicta, Swiss Legend, Renato, etc.

I realy like the Invicta Akula and Swiss Legend Throttle. The Renato T-Rex is pretty sweet too. Have these watches gained high end status or is it all smoke and mirrors?

The value sounds good, and shop nbc's prices are the best anywhere, but I scoffed at the thought of making a purchase from TV not very long ago. The styling of some of these watches is great and I can't change the channel, but can I really wear a quartz chronograph....................

6 value pays really sounds tempting no matter how silly it sounds. What to do, what to do?

As far as bang for the buck you cant go wrong. For some there this stimga atached to a quartz. I have three quartz chronos and there great watches. There supper accurate and very resonable priced. Take that and there incredable dependabilty and it's a tough combation to beat Imho. I had my eye on the Invicta brand for a while now. What to do, what to do ? ;) Mike