When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fire Sale

wee1

5...4...3...2...1...Goodbye

In all seriousness, you can't post a sales thread like this, see the sales section for the rules. Whilst you're at, it remove this post/edit it.

Can you help me with advice,can I sell on the forum or is it not possible and I can not locate the sales area you mentioned/once again I apologize for that post it is removed and I thank you for the correction I do not wish to offend

Can you help me with advice,can I sell on the forum or is it not possible and I can not locate the sales area you mentioned/once again I apologize for that post it is removed and I thank you for the correction I do not wish to offend

To sell in the normal sales section you need to upgrade (which costs less than 3USD per month)

To sell in the auction/fundraiser you need to have been a member here for more than 60 days. I have just noticed you have only just joined us, so that is why you can't post in these latter two sections. Try upgrading.

To sell in the normal sales section you need to upgrade (which costs less than 3USD per month)

To sell in the auction/fundraiser you need to have been a member here for more than 60 days. I have just noticed you have only just joined us, so that is why you can't post in these latter two sections. Try upgrading.

Ok Thanks everyone,I will look into the supporter section // cheers