When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help looking for a certain type of watch

Prsist

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
I know of only one rep with these exact specs.

Tag Aquaracer Chrono -> here

Add to the almost here section:

Breitling Montbrilliant Datora SS white dial -> look here - but no 30 Minute subdial

Omega Speedmaster Day Date - but no rotating bezel

Thanks for the info! Just my luck it would be the Tag. I have a gen Aquaracer Chronotimer with black dial. I'm trying not to have more than 1 watch from each brand.

Yeah...not too many that meet that criteria. Technically the Breitling GT works:

BSW0013B.JPG

But not sure of the slide rule meets the rotating bezel criteria (by definition it does...but not quite what you're looking for probably).

If you remove the DAY requirement...there are a lot more...but the Day & Date constraint makes it tough.

Another almost there option is the MB Chrono:

6028b8fddf1c20a342d29977744afa31.image.750x498.jpg

APROO City of Sails, IWC Spitfire as well (no rotating bezel). The IWC GST looks like it sort of has an inner rotating bezel...but it doesn't rotate.

Why the strict criteria?

Yeah...not too many that meet that criteria. Technically the Breitling GT works:

BSW0013B.JPG

But not sure of the slide rule meets the rotating bezel criteria (by definition it does...but not quite what you're looking for probably).

If you remove the DAY requirement...there are a lot more...but the Day & Date constraint makes it tough.

Another almost there option is the MB Chrono:

6028b8fddf1c20a342d29977744afa31.image.750x498.jpg

APROO City of Sails, IWC Spitfire as well (no rotating bezel). The IWC GST looks like it sort of has an inner rotating bezel...but it doesn't rotate.

Why the strict criteria?

I have plenty black dial watches. I time 2 separate events a lot. Even though my iPhone tells me everything I just like to glance at my watch for the day and date. In retail my hours are long and my days seem to blend together. I have a gen Breitling Avantage and Tag Aquaracer Chronotimer which does everything except allow me to view the day, date, and chrono all at the same time. i'm a pain in the [censored] i know. It's not easy being me. There is a gen Fortis that meets all of my criteria but I come up short on the $2.5k required.