When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicals Watch reference

fotoman

anyone else have fun explaining to their wife the double meaning to the genious line in the terminator show friday night.

i think it was - something like "that watch, has complications"

for the people htat don't know, there is no watch in the case, its a switch to blow up a friendly robot. - there is a running conflict if its a good thing the robot is there or not

so you have the complication of the show story line, and one hell of a complication in a watch case - a trigger to a bomb

anyway - obviously, someone knew something about watches, but it was such a genius line, i had to sshare

I caught that, and now I have another reason to love this forum! Watches are a great metaphor for the story in Sarah Connor Chronicles and the Terminator series in general. We never have, as a human race, been able to escape the problem of technology. The watch is a representation of our ultimate desire to create and to merge with the technical. I think it's a fabulous reference!

BTW, Pho, you're the shiznit! You love Zeniths and now you love TTSCC? Excellent!

I caught that, and now I have another reason to love this forum! Watches are a great metaphor for the story in Sarah Connor Chronicles and the Terminator series in general. We never have, as a human race, been able to escape the problem of technology. The watch is a representation of our ultimate desire to create and to merge with the technical. I think it's a fabulous reference!

BTW, Pho, you're the shiznit! You love Zeniths and now you love TTSCC? Excellent!

its a great show, hope they don't dump it.

the battlestar gallactica that just ended was an amazing serious, if you haven't, get the DVDs