When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some advice... (skyland)

fulanito_uk

Just got my Skyland Ver 2.. beautiful watch however seems to be very noise (rotor) is this normal or is it a defect.. the two noises is the rotor when rotating and the second seems as if the rotor or something else clicks against that case back (sounding a little like a babies rattel)??

any advice would be good :)

Noisy rotors are standard on auto reps in general. It will sound like dry bearings spinning on dry bearing races...because that's what's happening. Proper servicing fixes this. You can read more about this in my Noob Guide linked in my signature.

As to the clicking on the caseback...that's unusual. I would suggest getting a ball of dut tape, rubber gloves or whatever cheap caseback opening tool you can improvise and see if you can pop the back off and see if you can do anymore troubleshooting under the hood.

It's a good rep...worth trying to get running properly.

Thanks never had such a loud noise on any other rep i've had (from canal street to top sellers) frustrates me due to paying a little more than normal from what was meant to be a high quality seller!

The rotors are noisy on every A7750 I've had...that doesn't stop them from running perfectly fine mind you. If you have access to somebody who can service it...you will notice a world's difference in how it runs...suddenly things are smooth and silent.