When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 2 Baton Dial Franken Super Avengers

Hung Well

Hey,

i decided to become gay and get a white dial :kiss:

(i always though white dials were gay...but like em now :D)

Here are some crap quality pics of my 2 franken super avengers.

(poor lighting for a start)

both these watches have gen batons dials and gen pro2 bracelets.

i decided to replace my older gen black numeric big wings dial with the newer white batons dial....so if anyone wants to buy a gen black numeric dial gimme a shout...i will put a for sale thread up soon.

also in the pics is my luuuvly real carbonfibre 3 watch box from Rainer...contacted through paneristi...the box is awesome!

so i only have 2 watches and have a space for another watch.....but as youd prob guessed is left empty for the Super Avenger Blacksteel if it ever comes out!....

Black dial is my favortie...what you guys think?

P1020571.jpg

P1020572.jpg

P1020573.jpg

P1020574.jpg

P1020575.jpg

P1020576.jpg

P1020577.jpg

P1020578.jpg

P1020584.jpg

P1020586.jpg

P1020587.jpg

P1020588.jpg

P1020590.jpg

P1020592.jpg

P1020593.jpg

P1020597.jpg

P1020598.jpg

A nice pair you got there :) I think you made the right choice going for the white batons dial over the black numerals dial, but my favourite out of these two is the black batons dial :) This watch would be undeniably too massive for my wrists (I think even the Skyland might bee too big), however I can appreciate them for the nice watches they are.

A wicked box too! Only space for 3 and its looking to be another SA too?? Damn, you're officially SA crazy :D

Great watches. And on that particular watch I would choose the white dial as well. The white baton gen dial makes the watch scream gen. I also suspect you have numerous black dial watches. The white background causes the batons and logo to leap off the dial. And as far as I know I am not gay. :lol: Wear them both well.

These are the only 2 watches i own....

i sold all my other reps to fund these Super Avengers.

i was a black dial only guy but this white SA is stunning!

my pics dont do any justice to these watches...in real life they are amazing.

have to admit the black one is my favorite though.

i must try and get some good pics in daylight.

yeah i have 1 space in my watchbox....its either going to be a Super Avenger Blacksteel or i might go for DSN's new ultimate Fiddy as its sweet!

but the SA is the perfect watch for me...i love the looks its a stunning watch...and its just the right size for my build.

the watch box was expensive but worth it..i think these special watches deserve a special box LOL....and far better than havin 2 or 3 gen single boxes.

cheers B)