When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A7750 Parts

Omega_Man

Anybody know where to find replacement parts for the A7750. I specifically need teh screw that retains the Chronogrpah Lever. It is CS# 55.041.01 in the Gen ETA diagram.

Or does anybody have a A7750 they are using as a donor for parts?

Finally, is it possible to just order the ETA part from a Jeweler?

Thanks

I don't think A7750 parts are available from anywhere. You might get lucky with the ETA 7750 in that it will fit, but its 50/50. From what I recall, according to The Zigmeister these parts won't fit. Have a read of his in-depth articles/reviews regarding this.

Apart from the ETA route, you have 2 alternatives from what I can see, either track down a donor A7750 movement from a member on the boards, or you will have to purchase a brand new movement from a dealer (I've read that most can get one) and use it as a donor movement.

Without knowing specifically what you need, I can only answer in general terms. I do not have a list, but many parts are interchangeable between the Asian & ETA versions of the 7750, so you might try ordering parts from julesborel.com or cousinsuk.com. If there is a specific part you need, either order it (if it is not too expensive) or post a question in the Watch Repair forum to see if anyone has tried to replace it with an ETA part before.

As 7750s are a mainstream movement in the rep world, and relatively cheap, I would've thought that there are lots of scrap ones about. Some parts must be up for salvage. I mean, surely the same parts dont wear out/break all the time... or am I talking through me [censored]???