When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello, New to RWG - Need rep expert advice please :D

ilikewatchez

Hello everyone! Well, as you can see im new to your community and look forward to meeting some of you guys and make this forum one of my daily destinations.

I am new to the rep world and have been looking around for my first watch. I have narrowed it down to a Louis Vuitton Tambour chronograph watch. I have signed up on other forums, digged all over the internet, compared LV watch reps with dozens of online dealers and I belive I have narrowed it down to 3 sellers.

What i noticed is t hat most of them all claim to have 1:1 exact rep and well its hard to see that because they all seem to be so different with a few exceptions.

Im interested in purchasing the LV277 with stainless steel band.

e016dc62a2f89f660de5bbd65dea0231.jpg

and/or

louis_vuitton_tambour_chrono_40mm_7750_black_big3.jpg

After reading various threads on this forum and searching for Louis Vuitton on this forum I have noticed that there is several people on here who own this watch, are dealers and some have mentioned to work in rep factories.

My question. For those who work in factories, what is the best rep of those 2 watches available and the dealers? Those who own these, what is your experience and who are good dealers who sell this rep? Out of both of those which one is a closer rep to the gen?

Any other comment or advice regarding these watches are welcome.

Thanks for reading!! :D

Welcome to RWG. AllergyDoc has been around the forum for awhile and knows the drill. Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature for an intro to the rep buying world.

In there, is the link to the recommended dealers section...or you can find the dealers in the subsection from the main RWG page. If you do your research on the board, or any other rep board for that matters, you will find Joshua (aka Perfect Clones) is one of the main rep dealers around and is a very trustworthy dealer. You should still do your research and read dealer reviews, as you will learn that ALL dealers have their issues...so you have to figure out what you're willing to put up with and what you're not...as the best dealer FOR YOU depends on a whole lot more factors than just price.

Read. Search. Learn. Share!! That's the RWG way.