When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 sub from bk

speedyrwg

Hi all,

After reading through this forum, I couldn't resist to order a watch from bk, because he seems to be one of members with the best reputation here.

Hopefully mine is going to be as beautiful as the others that I've seen here. As soon as it arrives I will add a couple of macro shots for you in this post. To be honest, I get itchy fingers from just thinking about the delivery date...

Cheers

speedy

Hi all,

After reading through this forum, I couldn't resist to order a watch from bk, because he seems to be one of members with the best reputation here.

Hopefully mine is going to be as beautiful as the others that I've seen here. As soon as it arrives I will add a couple of macro shots for you in this post. To be honest, I get itchy fingers from just thinking about the delivery date...

Cheers

speedy

Good chose! ;)

appear that the BK WM9 16610 are different from standard,

with a lot of improved points.

Speedy Your forum name fits your choice to a "T'. You have saved yourself years by "speeding" up the process of searching through dealers and variations of the infamous Submariner in your quest for the best (Both in the watch itself and the dealer selling it). Over the past 10 years I have been on a journey questing for the "Ultimate" Submariner and you found it with one quick choice.

Now, with that said, if you love watches, like most here, I am sure you would understand that although it took me almost ten years to find the "Ultimate" Submariner, not a single minute was wasted. I had the pleasure of buying watches from just about every dealer here, I met countless friends and learned more about watches than I ever dreamed was necesarry. Not everything was rosy along the way, but I always counted my misfortunes as learning experiences and if anything, buying Reps took me to levels of patience reserved for the Saints (You either learn this lesson or go strark raving mad).

Although you may have been robbed of the Rep "Experience," may I suggest you chose another watch to quest for and this "problem" can be cured.

You have chosen wisely with BK and if you were to go to the next level, it would be a Gen.

Sure, I'm also a watch "enthusiast" and glad that I found this comunity here. Looking at the right places speeds up things essentially.... Initially I was looking for Subs only but now it seems that the "fever" robbed me as you pointed out nicely. The next watch on the agenda will most likely be a PAM - but one after the other. First I hope that I'm going to be impressed by bk's work.

Cheers

speedy