When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Bang "Logo Shield" fell out. Bitter tears are being shed!

Spidey7

Alright my "Peeps", I wore my NEW Hublot "Big Bang Ultimate" out for the first time, and the little plastic disk that fits into the top of the crown and has the Hublot logo on it fell out somewhere. Now my new Hublot has an empty hole in the crown where something should fit in. Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to find another little logo disk? Or maybe a spare crown that I can pull the disk out of? (Shundi has a whole BAG of them in his desk drawer, but even though I asked nicely he wont give me one <_<:angry:)

Maybe I should check mine when I get it back. Sorry to hear about the problem, have you thought about contacting the dealer? They might be able to come up with one for you. Personally, I'd consider this a defect...

HOLY S**T!!!!! That is the COOLEST thing EVER!!!! (The Spidey/Shundi thing)! Nice work!

I bought the HBB from another member. It's an "Andy" and I think that he doesn't hang out anymore. I wrote him an e-mail but never heard back.