When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Announcing Super Team Review BP 5004

lanikai

IWC BP 5004

COMING SOON ! SUPER REVIEW

DON'T MISS THIS ONE !!!

This will be a review of the IWC 5004 recently released replication, and I am proud to announce that it will be a Unified "Team Review" the RWG Way !!!

Headlining this review for the first time as a Team Mate ~

Eunomians !!!! One of the freakishly dedicated IWC Enthusiasts.... RWG member

Euno has spent the better part of two week working on the intro as.. History~

photo343m.jpg

And a Special treat.. Pics of a Genuine IWC BP 5004 by a RWG'er ..... we will protect the ID of this member

For this reason the review will be placed in the Supporters Section.

This RWG'er will add first hand commentary and analysis of the Genuine to Replication ... a first for a Team Review !!!!!

So come fly with us! From the RWG Cockpit.

26000975.jpg

To the RWG Team Control Room!

46838201.jpg

A must see.. do not miss this !

Peepholes Magazine ~

Bring a date and enjoy this thrilling review

Sexkill and Eggbert~

Due to the Timezones and the rest of life... we will not rush this review and bring you the very best.. in macro pics ,.. info and all around STUFF..

Oh... what do I have to do with this Team Review ???

:meeting: ... I just sweep up and clean da place .. and hold the lights for the camera guy..

Somebody has to do it... B)

What an intro...;)

Some of your best pics yet Lani..

I can't wait...

Thanks so very much...

MM

Thank you M.. It took 3 hours to shoot.. I'm going over them now.. and will soon put all the different team components together.. then send them to the mates.. yada, yada..

I'm stalling actually :lol:

L

LOL ! Super team indeed. Looking forward to it.

PS Lani I have a pile of AR'd crystals that just arrived, one of which appears to be a BP with your name on it, ;) (41mm)

Supa Dupa !!!!

that was supposed to go into the 5002.. but I believe it will be going into the 5004 .. for reasons that will be covered in the review.. a lot of difference in make up of the two models.

without the advise of the genuine members timpiece.. it would of been impossible to review the 5004 correctly as the genuine forums don't go into the tech details.. again... this is the difference between RWG and any other genuine or otherwise..

It's the support and tenacious research that is done.. and members that have the genuine helps .. BIG TIME :p

All I will say is hats off to the maker on the areas that really matter !!

to give you all a timeframe on this review...

Today 3 hours taking macro's

3 more hours cropping etc. .... no program to enhance pics

Genuine owner.. 3 hours taking pics.. composing notes, another hour.. still rough draft

Eunomians: Part of last week and this composing a brief synopsis of the History of the Pilot watch.

we are 40 % completed.. now putting everything together is the tedious part..

So anyone thinking that these team reviews are easier..... NOT ... but they are worth the time.. very rewarding putting it all together as a TEAM !!

OK back to sweeping for me.. ;)

Chief .. get thata crystal in the mail already... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Awesome Lani and Team,

I'm already ready to just pull the trigger and order one...and kicking myself for selling my oem black gator last month since I didn't think the grail rep would ever be replicated correctly.

dave :victory:

i started the 5002 project recently, but now am slightly worried at how successful this review will be :p,

still have the oem 5004 strap, hmmmm, might have to do something silly with my wallet, AGAIN. THANKS LANI :p, and the review hasn't even been launched yet!!

hehe