When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Attaching PO rubber strap

ftt

I received my PO (black bezel with orange numbers) from watcheden (looks to be the same as Reg's PO) on the bracelet, plus the rubber strap. It took me a long time to get the bracelet off and now I can't manage to get the rubber strap put on. Can someone give me any guidance on how they got there rubber strap installed? I'm trying to place one side of the spring-bar into one hole in the case, and then use a spring-bar tool to compress the other side of the spring and push the rubber strap (which fits /very/ tightly) into place at the same time. I think I just need 3 hands...

Thanks, and btw the watch is great quality - I highly recommend it!

img2862l.jpg

Dude I feel you pain brother.

I had exactly the same issue you today with my UPO rubber strap that arrived from Josh this arvo.

Took me nearly an hour . Put a screw driver through my index finger lots of blood which was nice

First swap the spring bars over top to bottom, I really noticed that helped with the top strap. You may even want to get some thiner spring bars from a jeweler.

Try to put one side in first and then I went in at the top with a really small screw driver 1.6 or 1.8mm , so I had teh watch dial up , one pin in and then worked it down from the top.

Hope this makes sense, if you cant get to work, find a rep friendly watch smith, lot less pain

ST4

Thanks for the trick Whitestripes, I was trying to put the rubber strap on my new QoS and it was absolutely not possible.

I just tried your way and it done in 3 minutes. (broke a springbar in the process but I had spare ones!)

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the trick Whitestripes, I was trying to put the rubber strap on my new QoS and it was absolutely not possible.

I just tried your way and it done in 3 minutes. (broke a springbar in the process but I had spare ones!)

Just pulled the trigger on a Black rubber strap from Reg for my PO i got from him last time. So have moved my rubber seamaster strap from my PO to my Seamaster thanks for the great pic whitestripes I did it in about a minute! B):D

Just pulled the trigger on a Black rubber strap from Reg for my PO i got from him last time. So have moved my rubber seamaster strap from my PO to my Seamaster thanks for the great pic whitestripes I did it in about a minute! B):D

whoa, wait a sec. when did Reg start selling black rubber straps? I thought he was just getting a cattle call from all those who were interested for him to make an order from the supplier.

EDIT>>> Nevermind. Just found it and ordered. Thanks for alterting me about it.

Edited by If you see Kay

whoa, wait a sec. when did Reg start selling black rubber straps? I thought he was just getting a cattle call from all those who were interested for him to make an order from the supplier.

EDIT>>> Nevermind. Just found it and ordered. Thanks for alterting me about it.

lol ye get in quick, at first I thought they were like the on i got from watcheden but then I realised they are actually the planet ocean ones so had to pick one up!