When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time to buy my first DSN PAM! YAY!

PaulVanDyk

everytime i see that pic... i sigh a little so beautiful!!!! lol

Ha...thanks man. One of my favorite watches right now. :D

well, so much for the hope of "new style" dial...damn

in fact he didn't even asnwer any of my questions like how do i pay you, or whens the new dial coming out etc etc....

basically just resent me the pics +a couple more....and told me "to inspect these see if im OK"

MAN this is not going to be easy :g:

F@@K....

Ya...you have to ask him one question at a time. :)

After you're happy with the pic of the watch he sends you and you agree to it THEN he will give you payment instructions.....

Edited by oncyte

Yes...he would use the same dial as in the 177h. I know he's coming out with a new dial that looks better...the "6' looks plumper too. I asked him a month ago when i was buying the 195 but he said they're not ready yet. See if you can get it with this dial he's been working on... but tell him to give you the old style crowns...this one looks like crap!! :p

edit: Just noticed...the placement and size of "Luminor Marina" and "Panerai" look off. I think this pic was a work in progress. However...the numerals and placement and size of L Swiss made L look better.

DSCF1860.jpg

Yeah, I gotta think this is a test dial. Otherwise one step forward and 2 back. Those letters look like stickers opposed to being printed on.

communication/language barrier is a b@@ch

Communication can be an issue. But he's a stand up guy. I've ordered parts from him a few times.

Before you contact him, know what you want and just let him know. Once you agree on the model and price he will let you know the payment information. He doesn't take PayPal, only Western Union, Moneygram, Moneybooker, and transfers.

well, i ended up staying up till 4 in the morning last night examining pictures he sent me.

and the conclusion is: I could live with that screwed up 6 on the dial but i absolutely cannot live with that "L swiss made L" font/color....

furthermore, i realized that his dials are NOT much better then standard rep ones so it seems there is little justification for sub $500 price tag

since i might have access to the modder now im thinking i should just get the case and LH dial or something ...

so, can somone tell me how do I explain to Davidsen that i need a full case assembly? Do i just write it like that or do i go ok DSN i need Case+caseback+etc etc...?

anyone knows how much the case from him costs?