When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Glashutte Senator Sixties

b16a2

I know for many people like myself, the IWC 3714-01 is their grail. The black strap and the silvery white dial is a flawless combination providing a beautiful formal looking watch. The gold accents and the subdials help provide an extra sporty dimension to the watch, making it a really versatile wearer. However, the rep is prone to problems, and the genuine isn't cheap.

This is why I love the GO Senator Sixties so much. It captures most of what I love about the IWC, but for only 118USD!! It is more formal than the IWC because there are no complications, but his is a good thing! Anyway, here are a few more pictures I have taken today with my trutsy Nokia N95......

21042009411.jpg

21042009413.jpg

21042009412.jpg

21042009414.jpg

21042009417.jpg

21042009406.jpg

21042009418.jpg

21042009399.jpg

21042009400.jpg

I think you got ripped off. That looks nothing like the gen. There are way too many whiskers, the ears are too far apart, the eye color is wrong, and the gen doesn't have white paws.

I really like the watch, though.

It looks like a great watch B) , whether it is faithful to the original or not ,,,,,, who cares !!!!!

Honestly,,,, how many people recognizes Glashutte Original as a brand let a lone to be aware of the model and the details ,

I can assure you no body will recognize what it is on any wrist

And for $118,,,well riped off is not exactly descriptive term here ;)

I am planning to get one myself soon

cheers

I know for many people like myself, the IWC 3714-01 is their grail. The black strap and the silvery white dial is a flawless combination providing a beautiful formal looking watch. The gold accents and the subdials help provide an extra sporty dimension to the watch, making it a really versatile wearer. However, the rep is prone to problems, and the genuine isn't cheap.

This is why I love the GO Senator Sixties so much. It captures most of what I love about the IWC, but for only 118USD!! It is more formal than the IWC because there are no complications, but his is a good thing! Anyway, here are a few more pictures I have taken today with my trutsy Nokia N95......

21042009411.jpg

That a great looking watch,

I cannot tell from the pictures ,, are the dial and the crystal concave ?

Dose the crystal has distortion effect ?

Thanks and cheers

I think you got ripped off. That looks nothing like the gen. There are way too many whiskers, the ears are too far apart, the eye color is wrong, and the gen doesn't have white paws.

I really like the watch, though.

:) The factories slipped up on that one

That a great looking watch,

I cannot tell from the pictures ,, are the dial and the crystal concave ?

Dose the crystal has distortion effect ?

Thanks and cheers

The sapphire is very slightly convex, but there is no distortion whatsoever.

i'm amazed at how beautiful the movement has been decorated. i haven't seen the gen, but this looks perfecto

The movement is beautiful on this, especially considering the price! It doesn't look like the genuine, but hardly anyone will know. Check out this link, I hadded a video which shows the genuine movement in motion.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Glashutte-Senato...ies-t90059.html