When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My very first 111H & 127

asciwhite

Here is some pictures of my very first 111h and 127 "fiddy" all of them bought at www.pambigbang.com. I just received my camera today so the pics might be a bit amateurish :) Waiting for strap for the 127 from Gunnystraps (Will make pictures when it gets here) The strap on the 111h is from Paneristiforums bought from jr (authentic Swedish ammo leather) Smells really good too :)

Pictures of UPO and Omega Pro Chrono over at Omega area (Also bought from pambigbang)

Exxelent seller good communication and ultrafast shipping to Norway :)

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

026.jpg

035.jpg

great watches!!

and hey those are definitely good pics!

and the 111 strap is gorgeous!

I Love the Pam 111h It is on my wrist all the time :) Perfect for me.. Now i need more pams :( Money drain *hehe*

oh the money drain!!

i am about to pull the trigger on a 111 as well, just waiting to make sure my family don't find out :p

Ahaha :) Good one! We skulk around in darkness, and keeps things hidden. My presssssssious!

You going for the H or G series asim?

Hmm, I like the H very much so it will be that one. But then I also wanted a PVD version as well and not necessarily the 111 for that. Confusion, confusion, confusion.

I bet if you put up more pics of your 111h, I will make my mind up real quick :p

cheers

i think i love it!! i'll be getting one of those 111h's.... your fault :p

Good choice :) I love the sandwich dial! Just need "torch" lume on it now. Have to save money :(