When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lost my pearl

zeroo

Hello!

A couple of weeks ago I finaly made my very first replica (Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph Automatic ) from Watcheden. In my eye's a very nice wathc for the price.. It was real easy to find the right spot on my arms for it.. So far so good! :D

Now to my issue.. two days ago, I realized that I had lost the pearl on the bezel.. :cry2::blink:

I'm still kind of new in this reality.. so I realy appriciate if anyone have some good trick and/or advice.. But this is on my mind at the moment: -Where do I buy a new pearl..if its possible or do I need to change the whole bezel? -Is there anyone doing some good service on omega in Europe or even in sweden...? :g:

// Z

Hello!

A couple of weeks ago I finaly made my very first replica (Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph Automatic ) from Watcheden. In my eye's a very nice wathc for the price.. It was real easy to find the right spot on my arms for it.. So far so good! :D

Now to my issue.. two days ago, I realized that I had lost the pearl on the bezel.. :cry2::blink:

I'm still kind of new in this reality.. so I realy appriciate if anyone have some good trick and/or advice.. But this is on my mind at the moment: -Where do I buy a new pearl..if its possible or do I need to change the whole bezel? -Is there anyone doing some good service on omega in Europe or even in sweden...? :g:

// Z

That sux! :angry:

Maybe you could ask Sarah at watcheden for a replacement bezel insert or failing that...

PO insert

Check her other items for different versions.