When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ebel 1911

dan156

Just been looking around and seeing if they have done the ebel 1911 btr with the new A7750 movement with the new closer dia's,

If they have not is any member looking at parting with theirs, (sell)

until they do make one , then i buy one new ebl with the a7750

1911 Discovery is no doubt one of the best reps ever produced. Go and get it you won't be disappointed.

Agreed. Looks beautiful.

I think the OP was talking about the BTR though...given the question on the new movement. I haven't heard any solid news on an Ebel coming out with the new tricompax layout movement though. The only reps using the new movement are the PO Chrono, and coming soon the Constellation Mission Hills (announced in prototype display, but not released).

Who knows what else is coming. I can't imagine they would stick to Omegas though...but they might given the popularity of the Speedies.

Even then it will be totally wrong. The real deal doesn't come with base 7750 movement. Even when the dial spacing is corrected, the open caseback can't hide the fact that it's a fake watch.

True enough. I tell you ...these manufacturers and their proprietary movements. They cause so many problems for the rep world.