When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobie Hello from Arizona, USA!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to say hello and that I recently joined the "world" of reps this weekend via RWI...and man am I rueing the day I ever stumbled across reps!!! I've already ordered 4 (count em 4) reps and as soon as I get 'em, I'll definitely post pics.

Thanks to everyone that keeps this hobby on the up-n-up!!!!

-Alf

LOL!! So true but I can justify this new hobby in that I was in the market for a gen Omega PO but after stumbling across all the reps, I couldn't justify the delta in cost. For the price of a gen PO, I can get anywhere from 5-20 reps!!! I know, I know...not the same but I'll have way more fun with a rep that is near gen than just 1 gen.

Preaching to the choir...but I guess I'm trying to justify it to myself :rolleyes:

LOL!! So true but I can justify this new hobby in that I was in the market for a gen Omega PO but after stumbling across all the reps, I couldn't justify the delta in cost. For the price of a gen PO, I can get anywhere from 5-20 reps!!! I know, I know...not the same but I'll have way more fun with a rep that is near gen than just 1 gen.

Preaching to the choir...but I guess I'm trying to justify it to myself :rolleyes:

Amen Brother....just check my screen name........No Gen watch is worth the new price. Used gens at great prices are always a good find, but the variety of Great reps, that with care, will last as long as you keep them is mind numbing......