When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Concord C1 rep impressions

fotoman

I got a concord for a friend of mine. let me say this

1. i loved it when it appeared in magazines

2. i hated it when i saw the gen in the show room (but didn't try it on)

3. i tried on the rep - and whoah, i like it. if i had $$ i might buy it, amoung others

anyway i wanted to just say he AR on the watch is the most impressive i have seen from a rep factory in some time. I would say it ranks up there ,but its soo good that it sits up higher than the rubber pieces, and i didn't even realize that until after handling it for a bit.

I would have to say that if your into the concord C1, i would highly recommend the watch.

and - for those of you not keeping track i have owned or had pass through my hands upwards of 50 reps over the last 5 yrs.

i know when watches stand out. the C1 is out of the box unreal.

i'm hoping that the new AP special edition Ruben Barrichello - is as bad assy - I of course plan to send it to chief for AR, i know i don't care that AP is stupid and doesn't put AR

anyway - i'm trying to figure out how to sell enough crap to get that watch.

but this is about the concord -

Gets a A+ from phoband.

I am currently looking to purchase this watch. Are you in South FL by any chance? Its hard to pull the trigger without seeing one in the flesh. I also have relatively small wrists (about 6.5", or slightly less), however I had a Hublot Big Bang SS and that size was nice, I like larger faced watches.

I am down to 2 watches, either the Concord C1 or the Graham Swordfish... its a tough decision!!

I am currently looking to purchase this watch. Are you in South FL by any chance? Its hard to pull the trigger without seeing one in the flesh. I also have relatively small wrists (about 6.5", or slightly less), however I had a Hublot Big Bang SS and that size was nice, I like larger faced watches.

I am down to 2 watches, either the Concord C1 or the Graham Swordfish... its a tough decision!!

yes, i'm in S fl, my friend has tiny wrists, looks great. swordfish is good, i had the diver graham and the extra long button thingy was uncomfortable. concord very comfortable. Just go to the jewelry store levinsons on las olas has concords, i'm sure you can find them in miami

yes, i'm in S fl, my friend has tiny wrists, looks great. swordfish is good, i had the diver graham and the extra long button thingy was uncomfortable. concord very comfortable. Just go to the jewelry store levinsons on las olas has concords, i'm sure you can find them in miami

I didn't know if you were local or not. I'm in Broward, near Ft. Lauderdale. I will try and stop by Las Olas to try on the Concord, but wanted to see the rep in the flesh but I wouldn't want to inconvenience you unless there was a GTG which you brought the watch to.

The only Graham I like is the SS Swordfish version with black dial. The Chronofigher looks very uncomfortable with that bulky grenade type pin.

The problem is that many of these Concord C1s have seconds subdials that are slightly out of place. At least that's what I gather from reading some member's concerns.

yeah thisone had that issue but it was really minor, of all the flaws i have seen over the years, this rates at the bottom. THis is a, if no one told you, you wouldn't realize it was there issues

:)