When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Opinions on This New Version Seawolf SS?

Stratman

The HE valve constructed for trouble. Instead of only popping open from pressure within the case (inside-out), it can be pushed in from the outside (outside-in)... So if the HEV is pushed only gently (by accident) when submerged your Seawolf will be a Waterwold. . . .

For swimming one can't beat the Submariner rep. It has a genuine like trip-lock crown (3 seals), screw down case back and no additional gadgets (e.g. HEV). Just make sure the crystal is seated correctly and the case back is thightened and you're ready to swim or even dive ;)

Remember the thread 'little white lies'? I'm not saying it isn't waterproof. However, 1000m will be out of the question, 100m could be possible. But than again you still have the HEV issue as explained above. This construction could be simular to the DSSD, I don't know much about that model. The construction of the HEV can been seen in one of the reviews of the Seawolf.

Remember the thread 'little white lies'? I'm not saying it isn't waterproof. However, 1000m will be out of the question, 100m could be possible. But than again you still have the HEV issue as explained above. This construction could be simular to the DSSD, I don't know much about that model. The construction of the HEV can been seen in one of the reviews of the Seawolf.

I am defo with Rolexman on this! :good:

Who would wanna dive 1000m with a rep Seawolf, IMHO?? :p