When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How accurate is this Frank Muller Casablanca?

mastmampf

Hello guys,

i am thinking of buying this watch from Andrew:

61703b10789475f7c146b44.jpg

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...36c903fd4c128d8

Any comments? Does it really comes with double AR coating? How accurate is it?

Greetz from Germany

Matz

In terms of accuracy I think the original has a "closed" instead of "open" 6 ... but I am not a FM expert.

Here the Link to Franck Mullers Site if ou'd like to compare some of the Gen Photos. http://www.franckmullerusa.com/collection/3

I accually just got this one from Andrew;

FM Casablanca Chronograph SS Black - Lemania Movement

98285469e07dfc6063298a0197a53c05.image.733x550.JPG

The Fit and finish on the watch is great.

The hands and numbers are very accurate from what I can see. The case is pretty much spot on, the engraving on the back is nice and smooth and looks very GEN. I'm not sure about the AR coating. The Band however, Just Screams Rep. It's a good leather strap, but really, when you look at the watch, this is the thing that jumps out at you. It has that $400 rims on a ferrari look, if that makes since. I'm going to be putting a nice black croc strap on mine from Banda.com. The model I picked up has the Lemania hand wind movement. I set it on Thursday and so far, it's kept great time.

Andrew was great during the whole ordering process and kept me abreast of the shipping and tracking of the watch. I'll most def be ordering from him again. Probably this week.

I know this isn't the exact model you're looking at, but it's the only FM rep I have experiance with from the same vendor. Hope it helped.

Edited by happypupy

From What i've seen on other sites and on Mullers site, Its a different watch. An older, OOP, version of the Cassablanca Chrono. IT doesn't have the Date window, but from what I've seen everything else is a pretty accurate REP. It feel great on the wrist though, except for the strap. I say go ahead and get the one you want. worse case senerio, you don't like it when you get it, and you sell it or it sits in your watch box.