When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling BCE Graphit

marvin376

post-20619-1241279671_thumb.jpgpost-20619-1241279693_thumb.jpgpost-20619-1241279713_thumb.jpg

Hello, can someone tell me what version it is?

Greetings from Germany

I may be getting my "Vs" mixed up, but I believe it's a v2. The first release had crappy, 1-sided AR; had "less-crisp" engraving on the bezel; was missing the "tick" just below the 10 on the minute sudial (at 12:00), and had the correct, short, minute markers at the 59, 14, 16, 29, 31, and 44 (but not the 01 and 46 - go figure) minutes. It also had dark hands on the hour, minute, chrono second, and subdials. Your pics appear to show the dark hands, but it might be the lighting.

The v2 corrected the missing tick @ 10 on the 12:00 sub, corrected the hand color to silver, and came with double-sided AR, but lengthened the minute markers on the quarter hours. It also had a better-engraved bezel. Both the v1 and v2 came with crappy font, though some of the v2s were better than others. The correct font didn't come out until the Skylands, BCE V3s, and Super Avengers.

I may be getting my "Vs" mixed up, but I believe it's a v2. The first release had crappy, 1-sided AR; had "less-crisp" engraving on the bezel; was missing the "tick" just below the 10 on the minute sudial (at 12:00), and had the correct, short, minute markers at the 59, 14, 16, 29, 31, and 44 (but not the 01 and 46 - go figure) minutes. It also had dark hands on the hour, minute, chrono second, and subdials. Your pics appear to show the dark hands, but it might be the lighting.

The v2 corrected the missing tick @ 10 on the 12:00 sub, corrected the hand color to silver, and came with double-sided AR, but lengthened the minute markers on the quarter hours. It also had a better-engraved bezel. Both the v1 and v2 came with crappy font, though some of the v2s were better than others. The correct font didn't come out until the Skylands, BCE V3s, and Super Avengers.

Yeah you're right about the versions. This is IMO a mix of the worst parts... V2 dial is crisper than the V3, and on the V3, the logo is crooked, exactly like this! I'd say V3 dial, V2 case and V1 bezel :D I don't know, but something smells fishy here...

that means the font is off + 30 is off center...making them look like crap or "crappy"

The problem is actually more pronounced on V3 bezel.

V1/V2 BCEs come with better rider tab engraving in general, also it's deeper and closer to gen then V3.

I guess I got it then... A V3 (because the dial is 100%-ly a V3 dial, and by judging it based on babola's post above, the case is also V3) with a REPLACED MOVEMENT, and they've forgotten to replace the DW. That's definately a standard A7750 DW. This explains everything.